KDE scrollbars react to the wrong mouse buttons

Andrew Kar akar3d at yahoo.com.au
Thu Apr 14 18:18:53 BST 2005

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 05:43 pm, Erik wrote:
> Yes it DOES indeed work. But only after I disabled the touchpad. But I
> want them both.

And you didn't think mentioning you had a touchpad connected was important??
Sheesh!
I presume this touchpad is not part of your 10 button monstrosity?
If separate do you mean it is part of a laptop or an external drawing
touchpad?
X can have as many pointer devices as your little heart desires but you do
need to configure them in X as separate pointer devices. If a laptop
mouse-touchpad things will depend on the quality and design of your system.
Some laptops allow pointers to run concurrently (from Xs point of view) and
some dont and have to be switched between.
Next time supply system/distro info and include the two pointer sections from
Xxxxconf.  You may get away with one pointer section depending on the device
type.

--
regards,
andrew