preventing unwanted <@hostname> in remote host window title?

Monty Walls mwalls at castor.oktax.state.ok.us
Fri Apr 8 18:11:39 BST 2005

This just started happenning with my upgrade to 3.4, so now I have remote
xterms displaying title bars with '<@some.hostname>' appended to my specified
title bar.  This seems specific to kde 3.4 (not present in 3.3 or twm).

Normally I envoke remote sessions (at least for xterms) by:

ssh -f artemis -n xterm -ls -name ''\''xterm-artemis'\''' -T ''\''artemis'\'''

So how do I stop this either globally or for only xterms?

	Thanks,
		Monty.

--
- "Not long ago, the Black Gate of Armonk swung open. The lights went out,
- my skin crawled, and dogs began to howl. I asked my neighbor what it was