kio_file: WARNING: Could not find mime type

Danijel Tasov kde at vosat.de
Fri Apr 8 14:14:38 BST 2005

Andrew Kar wrote:
> They are important mimes so it needs fixing but you dont say what distro etc
> you are using which makes things hard.

FreeBSD mars 5.3-STABLE FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE #0: Wed Feb 16 20:19:29 CET 2005     danielt at mars:/usr/obj/usr/src/src/sys/MARS  i386

I've done upgrading on two machines. On one it worked, and on the
other not.

> First create a new user account and see if it has the same problem. If it
> doesnt then see if you have a /var/tmp/kde-cache-USERNAME, if so you need to
> delete that as well as the other kde-*

Created it, and it has the same Problem.

                                               -DaTa-

--
Jabber: data at jabber.pilgerer.org ICQ: 84074839 E-Mail: dt at vosat.de    ()
http://www.pilgerer.org/ - Die Kommunikations- und Kooperations-      /\