"No Text!" in kde menu bar

Massimiliano Mirabello Massimiliano.Mirabello at italtel.it
Mon Sep 27 10:17:46 BST 2004

Hi,

I run KDE 3.2.2 on Debian "Woody"
I upgraded from KDE 3.1.4 some weeks ago and I noticed an annoyng problem.

For some applications (i.e. Kcontrol, KGoldrunner, ...) buttons in the menu
bar present a strange "No Text!" name.

KGoldrunner, for example, has 5 menu button and first and las two button
present "No Text!" as menu name.

Kcontrol has second menu putton presenting the same problem.

At the same time a lot of menus presents groups of voices repeated twice. In
particular this problem appears in Settings menu of a lot of KDE
applications.

Any hint?

Tanks in advance,
Massimiliano