Konsole and the annoying rename-window

Silviu Vulcan icebox at miv.directnet.ro
Sun Sep 26 03:46:26 BST 2004

On Saturday 25 September 2004 23:39, Thorsten Schnebeck wrote about
[kde] Konsole and the annoying rename-window:
> Hi list,
>
> is it only me or my mouse or my mouse configuration? Too often when I
> switch between tabbed konsole session the rename window pops up. I
> did not found a bug report about this so first I want to ask in a
> more user oriented ml. So, can someone second?
>
> Bye

It is probably your double click speed configuration:
Control Center -> Peripherals -> Mouse -> Advanced:
"Double click interval"
Mine is 400 msec and as much as I click between tabs I must
intentionally doubleclick to rename it...