solution for a museum?

Michael Renner michael.renner at gmx.de
Sat Sep 25 12:28:57 BST 2004

Moin,

I'm searching for an application, that should run in a museum. I need a
interactive (touch screen) system als well as the posibility to play movies
at such a station. The visitors should find information about all aspects of
the exibition, 'klick' to a menu system to start movies etc.

Is there a KDE based application therefore? Or something else? Free, and with
source?

Thanks
--
|Michael Renner      E-mail: michael.renner at gmx.de  |
|D-72072 Tuebingen   Germany        ICQ: #112280325 |