Fwd: Re: SuSE 9.1 - package descriptions...

Balazs Melikant balazs.melikant at univie.ac.at
Wed Sep 22 17:19:05 BST 2004

Hi KDE-Team,

Previously I found multiple problematic internationalized RPM
package-descriptions. Today realized, that the same mistakes happened
not only earlier, but now "again" for the newest KDE3.3 and related
packages as well, coming directly from SUSE (e.g. for v9.1)...

So I think your 'originals' could have probably the same problems.

Best regards,
   Balazs MELIKANT