EXIF data no longer in properties

Alex Nordstrom alexander.nordstromDONT_CC_ME at tpg.com.au
Sun Sep 19 06:46:01 BST 2004

Until recently, I used to be able to view EXIF data for JPEGs through a
tab in the Properties dialogue box using, for example, Konqueror. For
some reason, that tab is no longer there. I have verified that the
images do have EXIF data using exif on the commandline.

I'm not sure what package provides this functionality, and the times I
use the feature are fairly far apart, so I'm not sure what may have
caused it to disappear. I do believe I have used it after the 3.3.0
transition, though. I'm tracking Debian Unstable. I've done some
searching in the KDE and Debian BTSs, but again, since I don't know the
package in question, I have little idea where to look.

Is anyone else seeing this? Am I missing a plugin package, and if so,
which? Or has the feature been deliberately pulled, moved or disabled?

--
Alex Nordstrom
http://lx.n3.net/