Linking Evolution with korganizer

Nick THOMPSON nickthompson at agere.com
Fri Sep 10 12:55:33 BST 2004

Outlook appointments seem to work pretty well with Evolution, but the
appointments are placed into the Evolution calender. Has anybody worked
out how to get those appointments into korganizer automatically?

My problem is that Evolutions connector for exchange is very unstable
for me and I'm hoping korganizer and kpimexchange might work better, but
I have to integrate with my mail tool.

Do outlook appointments work in kontact? They've never looked like
working to me - I just get a line of ~*~*~*~*~*~ in a standard text
e-mail.

Nick.