kHotkeys not working

Gábor Lehel illissius at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 15:25:51 BST 2004

I have something similar. Recently tried configuring a new mouse
gesture (down-left to minimize), and it's listed in KHotKeys but
doesn't work - while all my previous gestures configured the same way
do. And when I tried configuring my keyboard shortcuts (different
KControl module, dunno name at moment), it decided to wipe all of my
shortcuts for programs - so eg Alt+F4 works, but Win+E for a Konsole
doesn't, even though it did previously. The shortcuts aren't even
remembered (ie listed), if I try to set them, 'apply', close it and
reopen they're gone. It also crashes sometimes when I go the pane for
the program shortcuts, and I feel there's some sort of pattern to it
though can't tell what. (Can't give a backtrace sadly, as I'm on
Gentoo with -debug (that's "minus debug") in the USE flags and
-fomit-frame-pointer in the CFLAGS.)