How do I set up Multiple monitors so that I can move windows in between them.

Jason Ekstrand bannerboy at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 20:46:51 BST 2004

I've got an Nvidia GeForce FX 5900 XT and am useing the offiscial
nvidia driver. The monitors will both display and are set up correctly
with my xorg.conf file. they both display and everything is working
fine as multiple displays, I just want to be able to move windows from
one to the other.

--
End of Line.