Need help with configuring Khotkeys

Rishi rishi.forums at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 11:41:12 BST 2004

Hi

In Kmail I want to configure a Khotkey to configure the shortcut key
'Y' to move the selected (highligted) message to a folder called
archive.

I've tried for the past 2 hours to try and get it to work no joy. Can
anyone point me some documentation? I clicked help no joy.

Here is what I'm trying to do...
   Keyboard shortcut - Keyboard Input (simple)
   Alt+m:m:right+right+right:"enter"

It only goes as far as the 3rd Key Stroke. After that I'm unable to go forward.

Also I was hoping to get more information on how to use the "K-menu
Entry (simple)" option. Can't seem to find any documentation on how to
do so.

Regards
--
Rishi