kde wallet issues

Chris Gow sniffy at rogers.com
Thu Oct 21 22:57:08 BST 2004

Has anyone else noticed strange things with the kde wallet? Here's what I've
been seeing: When I first start kde, I launch a number of applications, one
of those apps is kopete. When kopete starts it needs to access my wallet for
all of my IM passwords. What I've noticed since upgrading to 3.3.1 is that if
I launch kopete when I launch a number of applications at the same time, the
kde wallet password dialog reports that the wrong application is requesting
access to the wallet. If I wait, the wallet

Is this a known bug?

running suse 8.2 with the 3.3.1 rpms available from suse.

thanks

-- chris