saving bookmarks

Larry Miller larry58dean at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 20 17:35:37 BST 2004

I found that Konqueror can import and export bookmarks, but how can I save
the bookmarks?

I was successful in using K3b to burn my other files, but how can I get the
bookmarks in there?

The documentation on KDE does'nt detail the import export schemes. It did
not mention the window I got that says you can export to Netscape , Mozilla
, IE, and html

I want to save to a cd before I reinstall Mandrake, in an effort to get the
package system updated and usable. thanks for any help.