KWM and nedit

Aleksandar Donev adonev at Math.Princeton.EDU
Sun Oct 17 21:17:49 BST 2004

Hello,

I like using the nedit programming editor, and this is I guess a legacy
X application. I am having problems with opening nedit in the correct
virtual desktop under KDE (I just installed KDE 3.3 and the problem
persists). When I open nedit, it opens in the virtual desktop where the
last nedit window was open, rather than the current virtual desktop.
Also, trying to save the state when logging out is hopeless since all
nedit windows popup in the wrong virtual desktop. I don't think this is
specific to nedit, but it is likely to do with KWM and Xlib settings.

Does anyone have ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks,
Aleksandar

P.S. Please copy me directly on replies if possible

--
Aleksandar Donev
E-mail: adonev at math.princeton.edu
WWW: http://atom.princeton.edu/donev