KDE3.3.1 crash!!

Arkar Kyaw Win ngan_yine at SoftHome.net
Sun Oct 17 05:04:37 BST 2004

Hi
   I would like to report some possible bug and some problem I am having
with kde3.3.1 over pykde and task bar.Frist of all I would like to
report that everytime I change my mixer setting such as in "control
center ;sound and multimedia :Sound System"everytime after I change my
hardware setting "select audio device "after I change the autodetec mod
into linux sound architecture it got hang.Everything hang expect
mouse.So I got not choice but reboot my computer.After that it said in
kde.org release log that kde 3.3.1 include pykde and pyqt binding .So I
never try to install pykde to use superkaramba untill my slickbar said
that it couldn't find pykde but I couldn't install pykde either .It said
that some sip can't not understand C++ thing and it wouldn't configure
it to the end.And one last thing the kde desktop is better installing it
from tarball or was it ok with pkgtool install(I use slackware 10 so I
just remove old kde 3.2 using pkgtools and install all the package using
pkgtool again).

Thanks for reading
arkar Kyaw win