Thank you KDE devels.

Rikard Johnels rikjoh at norweb.se
Sat Oct 16 12:34:37 BST 2004

On Saturday 16 October 2004 04.10, Trevor Smith wrote:
> On October 15, 2004 2:13 pm, Andrew wrote:
> > Thanks again guys and girls for a great Desktop.
>
> KDE rules. Good job.

I think this is what the community lacks (a bit)
The praise!

We all have come to love and cherish all those nifty little (and large)
programs under GPL.
And yet most we ever see on this, and other lists, are problems and flames.

So I, and i know lots of others really would like to give thanks to all of the
ppl out there developing, documenting and writing helpful articles.

Without you, Linux wouldn't be what it is today.
The #1 operating system.
And the most versatile tool i have ever come across.

--
         /Rikard

Rikard Johnels          email   : rikjoh at norweb.se
                        Web     : http://www.rikjoh.com
                        Mob     : +46 735 05 51 01

< 15 28 DF 78 67 98 B2 16 1F D3 FD C5 59 D4 B6 78  46 1C EE 56 >