getting kde3.3

guerrier guerrier at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 16:35:34 BST 2004

as i can't access this list's archives, here is my situation.

I am running planetccrma's FC1 which comes with kde3.1.  I tried to
use konstruct to to download kde3.3 but i got an error message, late
in the installation process. i read some solutions on linuxquestions,
but i found no answer regarding using apt

so if i add
ftp://apt.kde-redhat.org/apt/kde-redhat/1/

to my source.lists. can i then issue the command

apt-get kde3.3

or
is the command

apt-get arts-1.3.0  kdeaccessibility-3.3.0 kdeaddons-3.3.0 kdeadmin-3.3.0
kdeartwork-3.3.0
kdebase-3.3.0
kdebindings-3.3.0
kdeedu-3.3.0