configuration file syntax

Rob Verduijn Rob.Verduijn at brilmij.nl
Mon Nov 29 09:27:32 GMT 2004

Hi everyone,

Could somebody tell me where I can find the syntaxes for the
configuration files.
I have found where they are supporsed to be, sometimes I also found what
they are supposed to be called, but I cannot find anything about what's
supposed to be in them.

I did some mixing and matching with configuration files that came with
different distros and gotten something that is more or less what I want.

But this takes ages to figure out, is there a place where I can find the
syntaxes for the configuration files?

Regards
Rob