Where has kisdndock gone to?

Michael N. Lipp mnl at mnl.de
Fri Nov 19 13:55:28 GMT 2004

Hi,

I have just installed Fedora Core 3 which includes KDE 3.3.0. From
previous releases I have already been accustomed to have to recompile
the kdeadmin package to get kisdndock (don't know why it has been
commented out).

But now I find to my great disappointment that kisdndock seems to have
been removed completely! Can anybody tell me where it has gone to or if
there is a replacement? For someone having ISDN only, kisdndock is a
great utility: simply connect and disconnect with a single mouse click,
see if you are connected and whether the connection is still being used,
and all this in just one little cm2.

Regards,

     Michael