flash device

Thomas McGuire thomasmg at web.de
Thu Nov 18 16:59:34 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 17 November 2004 23:13, Jack Mudge wrote:
> [..]
> I have a USB flash device. It is connected to a usb HUB (i do not have
> any non-hub-ed USB ports. none built into the system).
>
> I need to get it to work.
>
> INFO
> =====
> does not show up as sda1 (or the like)
> does not show up in /mnt
> is not an icon on desktop
> generic usb hub
> generic flash device
Unfortunately, I don't now anything about USB, but did you already look at
http://www.linux-usb.org ? There is plenty of information available, and
since this is not a KDE problem (it doesn't show up in /dev or /mnt) you
should look there at first.

You can also look in the "USB Devices" section in the Info Center, but I
doubt you will see anything there.

Please don't send HTML mails to this list.

Hope that helps,
Thomas