URLs in kmail

Darrell Esau Darrell.Esau at Sun.COM
Wed Nov 17 22:37:47 GMT 2004

Hello all,

I'm seeing a strange behavior which is quite annoying:

When I get a URL in an email (using Kmail), if I click on it, the URL (HTML
document) is downloaded into /var/tmp/kdecache-<username>/krun, then
Konqueror is launched with
"file:/var/tmp/kdecache-<username>/krun/<filename>".  This displays the page,
but all links on the page are broken.

I know that I've screwed up a setting somewhere because this works as expected
on a different machine with the same setup (KDE3.3.1).

On other machines, the URL is just launched in the browser.

Any advice on how to fix this?

Thanks,