windows resize

Jack Mudge jack_mudge at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 17 01:29:07 GMT 2004

Yeah, that makes sense. Ummm.... let's see... you tried window decorations?
Yeah... your older message sais you did. Ok, i am a little stumped. Window
Decorations seems like the place i would look.

The other thing i could think of is to make an app that stops window resize.
I know how to do that in windows, since shared memory holds that kind of
data. Have no idea in linux.

Sorry i can't be much help, i'm kind of new myself. I would be better off
explaining it from a dev. standpoint, i am familiar more with that.