juk consumes all mem + swap when advancing

Ryan W Sims ryan at ryanwsims.com
Sun Nov 14 23:41:53 GMT 2004

Can't seem to find anything on this in the bugs/archives/etc....

Sometimes, when juk is advancing to the next song (mostly on random play, so
far), it pegs my ram and swap usage, and then quits.  I don't get the crash
dialog.

Juk 2.1.1 using KDE 3.1.1. I'm playing ogg files, using the tree view to
select specific artists; size of playlist doesn't seem to change the
behavior.  I'm thinking about submitting a bug report, but thought I'd check
with the list first.

-=-
Ryan W