Debian KDE 3.2.2 CD installation

Angelo Lopes da Silva angelo at lopesdasilva.com
Fri Nov 12 00:13:19 GMT 2004

I bought from a German site the 2 CDs to install
KDE 3.2.2 on my Debian Linux 2.4.18 laptop.
After three days digging around to find out how to
install, I have to give up and ask you.

In http://www.kde.org/documentation/faq/install.html
is written that the base distribution currently consists
of eleven packages, but there I count three required and
twelve optional (makes fifteen...)
Then they write become superuser and run dpkg -i packagename.deb
for every package you want to install.
But for 267 (CD1)+ 345 (CD2) packages, I don't know where to start.

Any advice for installing?
Or even the command to put the CDs in my sources.list

Thanks in advance,
--
Angelo Lopes da Silva
Porto, Portugal