KDevelop & OpenGL

Andy Teijelo PĆ©rez espino at infomed.sld.cu
Thu Nov 4 23:38:20 GMT 2004

El Jueves, 4 de Noviembre de 2004 12:31 PM, Thomas McGuire escribiĆ³:
> On Thursday 04 November 2004 05:24, Jason Dusek wrote:
> > Is there a way to set up code completion for the OpenGL API in
> > KDevelop?
>
> I think you there was the possibility to do this under Project->Project
> Options->C++ Specific->Code Completition->Add Persistand Class Store, but
> only in an older version of KDevelop. My CVS version (some weeks old)
> looks like it can only import QT and KDElibs, no longer custom
> directories.
Well, I have no way to check it but it would be very sad for me since I have
just discovered the "Add Persistant Class Store" feature in the PC of a
friend of mine and I'd be really sorry if it had disappeared.
A pity if it did. I can't imagine any reason to do so.

Andy