Knode developpement

Sylvain 'Skarsnik' Colinet coline_s at epita.fr
Mon Nov 1 12:33:43 GMT 2004

I look at bugs.kde.org and I want to know if someone work on knode, because I
see lot of old wish features and no bugs was correct since a long time.
I use knode and lot of feature of the wishlist interrest me. I don't have time
to work on knode developpement, but I just want to say.
"Hey Please can someone work on knode ?" or "Hey knode guys please take a look
at bugs.kde.org and please add features"
--
Sylvain "Skarsnik" Colinet, Secrétaire d'EpX.

Victory was near but the power of the ring couldn't be undone