aggressive Konqueror

Theo Schmidt schmidt at umwelteinsatz.ch
Mon May 31 13:36:58 BST 2004

Am Monday 31 May 2004 01.56 schrieb gilson redrick:
> Short of a flame thrower or an Uzi, what else can I do to "tame" Konqueror?
>
> By the way, since I use Midnight Commander for file management and
> Mozilla for a browser, do I *have* to have Konqueror?

As Konqueror is really KDE's premier application, if you don't use it you
might be better off not using KDE at all. I hope this is not too much off a
blasphemy on this list. In my case I often use Windowmaker with Konqueror,
Kmail, and other KDE programs.

As for taming Konqueror, I recently had severe problems with Konqueror in KDE
3.2.2 on my Debian system. I got rid of about half the problems by updating
the packet kdebase, which had still been at 3.2.1, to the newest version.

Good luck, Theo Schmidt