KDE 3.2.2 - X-KDE-BaseGroup

Sebastian Kotyrba skoty.Olpe at gmx.de
Wed May 26 11:41:42 BST 2004

> On Wednesday 26 May 2004 11:44, Sebastian Kotyrba wrote:
> > starts without problems, but
> > - the kde-menu is empty
> > - right-klick on the menu -> edit doesn't work
> > - kcontrol is empty an when i start kcontroll from console, i get this:
>
> I had the exact same problems. In my case, I had to install the package
> desktop-data-suse and after that, it worked. Or maybe it was another
> package,
> I don't really remember. The package was missing because I decided to
> remove
> everything related to KDE to get a clean install, which seems to be a
> mistake...
>
> Hope that helps,
> Thomas

Thanks a lot,
it's work. i installed the file desktop-data-SuSE-8.2.99-50.noarch.rpm and
now its work.

i made the same mistake like you and delete all kde stuff with yast first
and then i installed kde 3.2.2 an the fresh system :-)

koty

--
NEU : GMX Internet.FreeDSL
Ab sofort DSL-Tarif ohne Grundgebühr: http://www.gmx.net/dsl