KDE language setting

Theo Schmidt schmidt at umwelteinsatz.ch
Tue May 25 13:49:24 BST 2004

Am Monday 24 May 2004 15:57 schrieb Sture Nystrom:
> > After an update to KDE 3.2.2 the language of the menus switched itself
> > from German to English. However, in the control center I still have the
> > German and Switzerland settings set. How can I thus get my German menus
> > back? Theo Schmidt
> >
> Try to install the German translation of KDE.
> http://www.suse.de/en/private/download/linuks/i386/update_for_9_1/lang.html

Thank you, Sture. Actually I run Debian and already have the German language
version installed (kde-i18n-de). But I still canĀ“t switch the language. I am
also having other problems with KDE 3.2.2 so the best thing is probably to go
back to the last proven version. Can you or any of the other list members
suggest which version of KDE might be best to downgrade to?

Regards, Theo Schmidt