Automatic Update in Konqueror 3.2.1

Otto Bommer otto at ootoo.de
Mon May 24 19:04:44 BST 2004

Hi,

I recently switched from KDE 3.1.4 to KDE 3.2.1 (Suse 9.0 -> SuSE 9.1
actually).
I recognized that now Konqueror automatically updates the file view if
something has changed (e.g. file removed, renamed, added etc.).

As I rather like the manual update mode as in the past I would like to
de-activate this,
but I didn't find a setting to do so (I don't like Konq fiddling around
with my files while I am working with them)

Has somebody an idea to de-activate the automatic update in Konqueror?

Thanks

Otto