kxkb shows Err

virtual persia vp_admin at web.de
Tue May 18 14:57:29 BST 2004

 Ok, I found the solution myself. I just had missed to choose a keyboard the. After
chosing "generic 105 keyboard" everything worked again. yet, that's an usability issue.
The other options should be greyed out before a keyboard type is chosen.
Software must be intelligent enough to compensate the stupidity of us users.

momesana