"Krashing" Kate

Kevin Jackson kevin at insuremytrip.com
Mon May 17 16:27:26 BST 2004

Hi, all.

I'm running KDE 3.2.1-0.1 on Fedora 1, using the 2.4.22-1.2174 kernel.

My problem is that every few hours, Kate will crash when I try to save a
file. It restarts just fine, and my saved file is actually saved. (Yes!)
However, I'm concerned that Kate is going to crash at some point and
take my code with it, never to be seen again...

Because I installed from rpms, I am unable to generate a backtrace.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to track down and/or prevent
this from recurring?

Many thanks!

Kevin J., insuremytrip.com

Life is a healthy respect for mother nature laced with greed.