Superkaramba themes behind app windows

Pavel Avgustinov p_mailings at lithitux.org
Fri May 7 10:16:55 BST 2004

This is really strange. I'm using Liquid Weather Plus myself, under KDE
3.2.2 (latest debian-sid install), and I'm having no such trouble. If
anything, try adding "ontop=false" rather than "ontop=true" to the
configuration.

Thomas McGuire points out an interesting article - you might try the
solution described there. As I said, I don't know why I'm not having
such trouble.

Regards,
--

Pavel Avgustinov