Panes' synchronization in KFM.

Jim MacLeod j75trym at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue May 4 23:16:42 BST 2004

On Tuesday 04 May 2004 23:40, ddtl wrote:
<snip>
> Doesn't work for me, though (I use KFM (Konqueror) 3.2.1).
Use 3.2.2 but it's been the same since SuSE 8.0

> Are you sure that no file is created? It should be called ".Directory"
> (note the leading dot - it is a hidden file).
I believe the reason for ".hiding" them is because they are folders and config
files owned by the user. Hiding them prevents any accidental (or otherwise)
changes or deletions. It doesn't matter anywhere else because a user hasn't
got write access.
Jim