Toolbars settings cannot be saved

Mar_10 mar_10 at interia.pl
Mon May 3 12:40:21 BST 2004

Hi,

I noticed that the settings made to toolbars' config of KDE applications
cannot be saved sometimes. It happens most likely when toolbar, we wanna
change, contains some missing icons (they're shown as default "blank sheet"
icons). Such toolbars are always shown using "text + medium size icons" mode.
I can change them to eg. "text only" but those settings disappear after
closing app. It happens to me in kdevelop, kaboodle, k3b and several other
apps. Does anybody know how to get rid of this annoying issue?

cheers
Marcin
--
KDE 3.2.2/Mandrake