Konqueror file manager in tree view - drag'n drop problem

Alexandre Aractingi aaractingi at libertysurf.fr
Sun Mar 28 15:18:01 BST 2004

Hi all,
I'm using KDE 3.2 (which came with Mandrake 10.0). I use Konqueror as my
file manager, configured in list (tree) view, and I run into a small
drag'n drop problem when I have lots of files in a folder: drag'n
dropping another one in there doesn't work, because the new one is
inevitably dropped on another one and Konqueror thinks it is a launch
command.
I then have to Ctl+C Ctl+V to copy and paste my new file. Is there a
workaround?
Thanks,

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi at libertysurf.fr>