[kde] Re: printing broken after KDE 3.2.1 install

Marc Heyvaert marc_heyvaert at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 18:19:50 GMT 2004

Hello again...

And now the *latest* update :

In the 'system' settings - under Preview I can define
an external viewer. I put in kghostview -which should
also be the default one right? - and now it works?!

The only difference is that the preview shows in a
separate window. But I can live with that.

Sorry for troubling you all

Marc

P.S. I'm also cc-ing this to the koffice mailing list
as it might be a KOffice bug.

To unsubscribe please visit: