Cups-devel

Marc Heyvaert marc_heyvaert at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 16:45:04 GMT 2004

Hello,

In most distributions the development files are
packaged separately because most users don't need them
and this saves space. So you should look for a package
in your distribution with probably a name like
cups-devel and install that .rpm file. If you don't
have it, I think you will have to uninstall the cups
package and compile cups from sources yourself.

Marc

--- Sebastiano Pomata <sebastianopomata at tiscali.it>