OK - another KDEBase Error

Nathan Toone nathan at toonetown.com
Mon Mar 22 06:02:30 GMT 2004

So I figured out my last kdebase error I was getting - I had some kind of
weird caching problem using ccache.  I just stopped using it, and cleared my
cache, and I got through that last problem.  Now I'm having this problem:

kio_ldap.cpp: In member function `virtual void LDAPProtocol::put(const KURL&,
   int, bool, bool)':
kio_ldap.cpp:812: error: `dn' undeclared (first use this function)
kio_ldap.cpp:812: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for
   each function it appears in.)
make[3]: *** [kio_ldap.lo] Error 1

when trying to compile kio_ldap.cpp in kdebase/kioslave/ldap.

Please help!  (Thanks)

-Nathan