Printing via Konqueror

Des Dougan des at DouganConsulting.com
Sun Mar 21 00:13:23 GMT 2004

On Sat, 2004-03-20 at 15:58, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> Des Dougan wrote:
> > In that other OS, I can select files, right click and select "Print"
> > (with the default application). Can I do this in Konq? I can't see a
> > menu option to allow me to do this.
>
> Please disregard previous ideas that don't work.

James,

Very many thanks for your message, and for your research. I spent some
time earlier this week on your initial ideas, and had some difficulties
and inconsistencies (I was able to drag an sxc file and print it, and a
csv, but had no success with Writer, or with the same sxc on a Samba
share). I therefore started to look at http://printing.kde.org/ but
haven't got very far so far (lack of time).

I'll try your suggestions and get back with my results, hopefully before
I go away on a business trip later this week.

Regards,

Des
--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

	www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support