embedding font selection in an email...

Des Dougan des at DouganConsulting.com
Fri Mar 19 03:52:31 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 12:01, dcw wrote:
> Is it possible to embed a font selection in a email such that when the
> email is opened it uses the specified font instead of the default.
> I have an email to send out on a regular basis and there are several
> columns  in the report. With proportional spacing it will not line up
> correctly and is hard to read. I also would prefer not using an
> attachment.
>
> Kmail is the primary email program but I would also like it to work in
> outlook.
>
> Any help will be greatly appreciated,

As far as I know, that isn't feasible - there's no way to embed fonts in
an email, which is effectively a text medium. How about attaching a PDF?
I do this with invoices and other documents I send to clients.

Des
--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

	www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support