style does not change in Control Center KDE3.2

HD heterodox at satx.rr.com
Sun Mar 14 14:28:05 GMT 2004

I am wondering why the style does not change for the Control Center in
KDE 3.2. I can change the style using the Control Center, at the
moment in am using Plastik and it shows up just fine on all KDE apps
except the Control Center itself. I have tried a number of time with
various styles but the Control Center always stays Keramik style. I
have restarted the Control Center and even restarted KDE but it does
not change. Is there something I can do the change this? Is anyone
else seeing this behavior? Is it because of some default setting I can
change in a script somewhere?

Thanks
--
HD