Help! How can I turn off ALT+space

Michael N. Lipp mnl at mnl.de
Sat Mar 13 11:50:08 GMT 2004

I recently started with a new KDE configuration because I felt that
after several years of upgrades some strange effects started to creep in
from legacy configuration files.

Now I have the following problem: every time I push ALT+space on my
keyboard, a menu from the window title bar pops up. This drives me crazy
as ALT+space is used in XEmacs to remove unneeded space and I need this
very often.

I have looked through all the configuration menus, but I cannot find
where to turn this off.

Please, HELP!

Thanks

    Michael