active desktop borders configuration with kde 3.2

Guillaume Barreau gui at im.ufba.br
Fri Mar 12 14:38:26 GMT 2004

Hi Folks,

I had  configured active borders on my previous version of kde. Now I have
upgraded to 3.2 and I want to remove the feature but it seems that the menu I
used to turn it on doesn't exist anymore. I remember it had sthg about switching
delays as well. Searching on the web has produced nothing on the issue.

Can anyone help? If there isn't a menu does anyone know in which file I can find
the config info?

Thanks a lot,

Guillaume