Using dcop to resize an image

Nathan Wiebe nathan at jcreek.homeip.net
Sat Mar 6 00:31:42 GMT 2004

	Hi, I want to add a "Resize Image" entry to the menu that comes up when
a .jpg is clicked on.

I can bring up the kpaint resize dialog with:
	$ dcop kpaint-5515 kpaint-mainwindow#1 activateAction image_resize

	Problem is that I can't find a way to make the resize actually happen, the
user still has to type in the new resolution.  How can I pass in parameters?

	$ dcop kpaint-5515 kpaint-mainwindow#1 activateAction image_resize 800 600
	arguments do not match

	$ dcop kpaint-5515 kpaint-mainwindow#1 activateAction image_resize 800x600
	arguments do not match

	$ dcop kpaint-5515 kpaint-mainwindow#1 activateAction image_resize "800 600"
	arguments do not match

	Can I pass parameters?  What's the syntax?   Sorry if this is documented
someplace.  I googled and poked around on kde.org, but couldn't find
anything.

Nathan