Non-KDE Apps on 3.2 panel

Job 317 job317 at mailvault.com
Fri Mar 5 21:36:49 GMT 2004

I am having a problem I've never had before with the KDE panel. I want
to add my own links (e.g. mozilla and pan) which are not part of KDE (or
whose prefered icons are not in KDE3.2).

When I select Add->Special Button->Non-KDE Application, I surf to the
icons's location (/usr/local/mozilla/icons) and select mozicon16.xpm or
mozicon50.xpm) but the icon does not load for my new panel button.

I am having this problem with several non-KDE applications.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

JOB