click-drag-MOVE!

Trevor Smith trevor at haligonian.com
Thu Mar 4 00:16:43 GMT 2004

Has the ability to set the DEFAULT mouse drag action been lost in KDE3.2? I
can not find it anywhere anymore. I know that I once set my desktop to
automatically move files when I clicked, held, dragged and dropped a file
icon but I can no longer find this setting. Every time I drag a file I am
forced to select from a very annoyin popup menu;

  move here / copy here / link here / cancel

Where can I set this to default to "move here" in KDE 3.2?

 Trevor Smith    |    trevor at haligonian.com