Closing Windows w/ Double Click

Malte S. Stretz msquadrat.nospamplease at gmx.net
Wed Mar 3 22:45:50 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 03 March 2004 02:20 CET Henrique Pinto wrote:
> Kenneth Jacker wrote:
> >   tyrerj> Could you have changed a configuration option somewhere?
> >
> > Maybe, but which one?
>
> I think that this feature is dependent on the window decoration you use.
> Have you tried using other decorations?

I faintly remember some discussion, months ago one one of the devel lists
about whether this feature should be removed or not. IIRC was the
conclusion either to make the decoration decide about this or axe it
completely. But I can be completely wrong :) I use Quartz and here it
doesn't work anymore -- and I don't miss it.

Cheers,
Malte

--
[SGT] Simon G. Tatham: "How to Report Bugs Effectively"
      <http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html>