KDE on two X screens madness

J. Ballé joba123 at jomp.net
Tue Mar 2 20:02:54 GMT 2004

> Do you have other configuration dialogs that crash?

I'm glad to hear that this bug is gone. No, currently I don't know of any
other dialog that crashes.

What about the other problems (like the language problem or the tabs moving
around), am I mistaken in something or are these bugs?

Right now, I can't find the time to do much more investigating, so I just
commented out my nice new screen in XF86Config :-((

I'm really surprised that so far nobody came up with a more or less easy way
to stop KDE from taking over that second screen ... I just assumed there
would be some config file to edit or even a command line option to kwin or
something ...

After all, it could be nice for some people to have GNOME or some other
environment on one screen, and KDE on the other ... on the FIRST one of
course :-)

Johannes

PS: I forgot to mention in my last mail - please CC me because I'm not
currently subscribed to the list. Thanks.